Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Secret Paw

We opened our Secret Paw yesterday on Kittymas........

It was from Dazey in Iowa, Mericky.

It was a Kittymas Stocking.

It says 'The Boss' - that's me, right? Pandy's asleep, so it must be me.....

Inside was loads of toys! I gots lots of balls, some pink, some red, some blue (I love balls), even one wiff fevvers (I love fevvers even more!!),

and it had a nip sack wiff Santa Paws on the front (I have never been a niphead, but there's always a first time!), and it had mousies in it too......a blue one and a pink one......


Mine.........all mine!!
fanks, Dazey! charlie
*****************************************

humph! charlie opened the Paw without me........
s'ok, I'll have this mousie, please Mama.....


and it's even nice to sleep with...
thanks Dazey [big feline smile]
pandora

7 comments:

Unknown said...

O, I'm so glad you liked your presents Charlie and Pandora!!!

Hope you had a Merry Catmas!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

The mousies are so much fun to play wif. That's nice you waited fur Chrissymouse to open yur pressies.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Charlie, those are great toys! It's a good thing you let Pandora have the pink mouse.
(ps to Pandora....watch your backside Pandy, Charlie may be contemplating a sneak attack)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great haul! Excellent gift!

The Crew said...

Looks like you got some great toys!
Hope you both had a nice Christmas.

George

Anonymous said...

Those toys look like so much fun to play with. I hope you had a very nice Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ariel... Mom who's Dazey and why is she sending gifts to my boyfriend Charlie ???

Mom... It's a Secret Paws Package it's for both charlie and Pandora.

Ariel..."Oh" that is a very cute pink mouse.

Mom..."Sigh"