Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bean TeeVee!!

I have found the perfect place I can strut my fluffie stuff and Mum and Dad can see me proper and admire my amazing fluffieness.....


charlie in his usual spot

It's such fun, I can walk all the round the pikshur box and surprise them on the other side......and then I stands in front of the moving pikshur and they talks to me 'Get down, Charlie', 'come on, Charlie', 'We can't see, Charlie'........ I likes being the centre of attention....

Wasn't Daddy nice to buy me this new TeeVee - or as I call it, climbing frame..?

charlie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, I am a UK cat too. My name is Fazakerly and I live in Wimbledon near the common.Purr Faz

Anonymous said...

Hello Charlie,

I'm sorry your mom sprayed you.Were you a naughty boy.You can come over here anytime...Huggs and kitty kisses
To charlie mom...
Please don't spray my sweet adorable Charlie.

Anonymous said...

Very cool TV you've got there. And you look very cute in front of it.

The Crew said...

Yes, very nice of them to buy you a new climbing perch with pictures! Just be sure you don't make it fall down, or you'll hear some of the bad words.

Just Ducky said...

That was furry nice of your beans to get you that climbing thing. You should be front and center at all times.

Max said...

Heh. Yer watchin 7th Heaven there, aren't ya?