Boy! We wuz tagged by lotsa fluffies!
Smeagol and Strider, my girlfriend Ariel and Mah Main Dude Victor all tagged us for the five things meme.
We starts by tellin 5 weird things/habits about ourselfs.Then we need to choose 5 others to tag and they need to write a post about their 5 weird things/habits as well as repeat this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't furget to leave yur victim a comment that says "your're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So me and Pandora are sharing this one
I'm bigger, so me first:
1. My favourite toy is called Stick. I haf nearly killed it. It used to haf fevvers and stuff, but now it's just yellow fluff onna stick. I takes it everywhere wiff me.
2. I haf a new toy. It's called Dot. Mum says it's actually a lay-zur. But I loves running and pouncing on it. We play most evenings, Mum says it's good exercise.
3. When I was a little kitty I used to sleep in the litter tray.
4. I is totally ascareded of visitors. When the doorbell rings I hides under my bed.
5. I haf an underbite, which means my front bottom teefs (you know those cute little ones in the front?) go over my top teefs. Makes eating stinky goodness difficult. Good fing I likes biscuit crunchies!
[pushes] and now me [preens]
1. I am 18 years old and Uncle Tim sys I will probably live to at least 20.
2. When I was a kitty I nearly died, since then I have not been ill until my darling friend Ambrose went to the Bridge.
3. If you comb me, I will bite you.
4. If you try and clip my claws, I will bite you.
5. If you try to force a pill down my throat, I will bite you.
Everyone seems to have been tagged - so we'll leave it to you to tag yourselves if you haven't done this game yet!
:charlie: Ms Mia has been to say Happy Purrthday. I've been to check the list and got Mum to check her diaries and my Gotcha Day is not this week, it's next week - 26th August!
Ms Mia, please change my entry (again!) and I will chastise my Mum! Honestly, some beans are SO useless!
There will, of course, be a party at some point!