Monday, February 26, 2007

Meme Crazy!

We wuz tagged by Ariel so here we go:

A. Name four places you have lived
1. [charlie] My foster home after being found on the road.
2. [pandora] I have had a bacation at my gramma bean's house.
3. [pandora] Mum, Daddy and I have lived in a house in Oxfordshire.
4. [pandora] where I was born.

B. Four things I love to watch
1. [charlie] TV
2. [pandora] Mum and Daddy
3. [charlie] big ginger flooflie neighbour cat
4. [pandora] birdies

C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. [charlie] The V.E.T., uncle Tim.
2. [pandora] ooh lots of places when I used to go hunting.
3. [charlie] under the shed fing in the garden.
4. [pandora] To my nice cat holiday park, where they spoil me.

D. Four websites I visit daily
Mum doesn't help us every day but when we can we visit...
Ariel
Fat Eric
Miles Dude
Victor Dude

E. Four of my favourite foods.
1. [charlie] Go-Cat Indoor Cat biscuit
2. [pandora] anything the beans are eating.
3. [charlie] Felix Roasted Stinky Goodness.
4. [pandora] ooh, prawns (although I think there's medicine in there......)

F. Four places I would rather be right now
1. [charlie] I'm just fine here on Daddy's lap.
2. [pandora] Daddy lap would be nice.
3. [charlie] Out in the garden.
4. [pandora] Outside, anywhere outside.

G. Four toys I have owned and played with
1. [charlie] Fevver onna stick - it's called Stick.
2. [pandora] Toys? I don't got no toys.
3. [charlie] Rattling mouse wif stretching tail - it's called Mouse.
4. [pandora] I stole a little stuffed woofie off Mum, he sleeps in my upstairs bed and is called Bojangles.

H. Four nicknames people call me
1. [charlie] Charles P Pusscat
2. [pandora] Pandora P Pusscat
3. [charlie] Handsome
4. [pandora] Beautiful

I. Regarding catnip
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it X

J. Regarding cat grass
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it X
Don't like it or can't have it

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
1. [charlie] lots of toys
2. [pandora] I would give Mum money so she could stay home from the work-thingy all day.
3. [charlie] Lots of nice treatsies.
4. [pandora] a big covered garden.

L. Four things I do besides eat, sleep and litter box
1. [charlie] Chase and tackle Pandora.
2. [pandora] Watch the birdies.
3. [charlie] Catch Pandora's tail.
4. [pandora] Fight with Charlie

M. Four things I want to do this summer
1. [charlie] Go in the garden more
2. [pandora] Sleep in the shade.
3. [charlie] Get a playmate.
4. [pandora] Sleep in the sun.

N. My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else
1. [charlie] Stick (see above).
2. [pandora] Bojangles
3. [charlie] Mousie
4. [pandora] My Daddy

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
1. [charlie] Finish this - MUM!!
2. [pandora] Sleep
3. [charlie] Midnight sprints
4. [pandora] Finish my dinner.

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
paper bags
plastic bags
boxes X
Other (explain)

Q. Four other pets that Mum and Dad have had with me
1. [pandora] My beloved best friend Ambrose (went to the Bridge a few years ago).
2. [pandora] Echo, a little female upstart kitty who went to the Bridge when still only a kitten.
3. [charlie] No other pets since I arrived, I am all my Mum and Dad can manage!!

R. Four furiends we tag to respond:
Tiger Lily
Ayla
Fat Eric
Just copy this list and paste it into a new post. Insert your own answers.

charlie and pandora

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice list Charlie :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

great list Pandy and charlie dude!!!! - your buddy Miles

Christine and FAZ said...

He he he, this tags really taking off isn't it. Purr FAZ

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh dat's a furry good list you two has. I hogged owr list and wouldn't let Angie say what she likes but a lot of her stuff is da same as mine.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

furry nice meme you two ~Merlin, sHAdow,Ko Ko

Tiger Lily said...

I really enjoyed learning more about you both and I answered the questions on my blog today. Thank you for tagging me -- it was my very first meme! I tagged Ayla too because she's so snarky.

DKM said...

Spot on, I'd say

tkkerouac said...

love your cats come see mine!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Was there any good bugs or rodents under the shed?

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We loved your list!

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your answers and finding out more about you.

Unknown said...

Very nice list!!!
My mom was in Bristol UK my friends.
coming to my blog!!
Cool

curator said...

This was fun! Great lists, glad I visited! Hope you get some of those treats you wanted.