Sunday, May 07, 2006

Phew........

Mama's been *so* busy lately!

She has a new job and is working long hours, then she has to come home and look after us and Daddy.......
Now she is packing a bag and says she's going away for a fortnight to somewhere called school! A fortnight - that's like a kazillion sleeps! :-(

She's managing to keep her blog up to date, but she knows she hasn't been helping us with ours much.
And we're not gonna make the CatOlympics, she's afraid.

But once school is finished and everything is back to normal, she promises to help us more.

pandora

I likes chasing fings Mum calls Shaddos! Wiv the sun shining now, there are lots of Shaddos to play wiv!
Mum says she is going away for a while. No more Mummy-kisses......just Daddy snuggles for a bit :-((

charlie

10 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Guys what are you going to do about the mum being gone. I wouldn't like that at all.

I hope you can make the Catolympics, I was looking forward to seeing you guys.

Zeus said...

I know how you both feel. My human pet has been working like mad to get into school herself, and it's driving me bonkers.

Have fun playing with the shadows, and hopefully, you still can be in the Catolympics!

Fat Eric said...

Oh, I don't like it when my mum goes away, even though my dad looks after me quite well. It's just not the same. Maybe she will be back before the Catolympics if she is only going for a fortnight.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, Pandora! You can't be discouraged from blogging now!
I need your help. I'm accused of a crime I didn't commit and of pointing the paw at Victor. I may haf to prove my innocense! I'm looking for sympathetic cats to help me defend myself. Diva Kitty understands - She says Victor should leave. I know you'll understand my situation! Our so-called "friend" Finny is attacking me and disguising it as Victor's defense. I appeal to you, as an alpha female up-putting wif a younger cat, for assistance.

Spock said...

Sorry your Mum is going away. Hope she helps you with your bloggie more! :)

Ayla said...

The Mom just finished up school so I can sympathize with you Pandora. She was driving herself nuts and that affected all of us. Now she's not sleeping. Bah.

Now if your dad is anything like mine, you can play the "I miss mommy sooooo much card" and play sad and all. That way your dad will feel bad and try to make you feel better with lots of Stinky Goodness.

The Meezers or Billy said...

but but but, you don't need your momma there for you to go to the 'lympics do you?

Tommy and Teaghan said...

School is a good thing but we knows you'll miss your Mum lots. Pretty soon it will all be done wif and she will have lots of time to spend wif you.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Awww, hopes your Mum comes back soon and your Dad gives you lots of snuggles ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Unknown said...

My mom have a new job too and arrived so late! =^^=