Saturday, March 04, 2006

Pressies!!

Mama went shoppering the other day with Uncle Cyberkitten, and found a shop full to busting of COOL pet stuff - lots of poodin fings, woofie fings, and tons of bun and birdie stuff.......

So anyways, 'cos I'm Mama's Number One Poodin [pokes little pink tongue out at Pandora] she boughted me STUFF!!

First thing I'm not frilled about, but it gets me out of the house!! She boughted me a new belt....



So.....this is grass, huh? Green....innit??




ooh - whassat over there........!!


ohhhh - so that's what this funny bush smells like........!

And, of course, being a indoorsy kitty, she had to buy me a new indoorsy toy too!

This is a cool toy.....it's all fluffy with fevvers and stuff - and needs a bean to work it! (so Mama and Daddy have to play wiff me!)

I'm gonna put the bite on it..........then it's gonna meet a toofy death.......yup, the yella fing is gonna die - then I may go out for a little walk in my new belt....

charlie

[coughs in a ladylike fashion]

I like the yellow toy too.........Mama plays with me too - I just don't pose for pictures like SOME fluffies I could mention.........

Pandora

6 comments:

Fat Eric said...

Cool toys Charlie! I have a toy with feathers on but I have already bitten off three of the feathers, my mum doesn't think it's going to last forever. My mum bought me a harness when I had just come to live with her, before she realised that I wasn't a running-away kitty. (I go round my own garden but I never go out of it). Your GG logo is looking good.

Derby said...

charlie, your mum gotted you a nice stash of pressies. You even gotted to go outside. But a harness? I suppose your mum doesn't want you to run away.

Nice to see the logo popping up. I am proud of mum, she isn't that creative, but last night she did good. Hmmm, maybe it was the glass or two of wine.

one of us said...

Of course Pandora I understand being a dignified poodie myself ~Shadow.

Oh we like the yellow toy ~Merlin, Ko KO

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Charlie, you look so fluffy & pretty in those pictures!!!

Kukka-Maria said...

Just because they are photographed with the toys, doesn't mean the toys actually belong to them. Remember who is really boss, Pandora!

Naive little kitties...

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Charlie you look very handsome in your new harness. Our Mom doesn't let us out at all. Maybe if we had a harness she would.