Saturday, February 11, 2006

ooh ooh I been tagged [pants keenly]

I been tagged by Boni for this meme.

Mama says there is only five posts on this blog (same number as my toesies) so I will have to go to my old blog.....[rustles through internet]

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

I wasn't intrusted until she put this cool movie in the clanking box (Mama: video machine!).

My 23rd post was a picher post, so my Mama said for me to use my 24th! I 'member, it was Nice Nage, the movie with the big mammoffy fing and the ickle sloff.....that's my favourite movie now.....

I fink everyone has been tagged now [peers into screen] - but if you wants to have a go, lets me know :-)

charlie

3 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yup, I think eferyone has been tagged.....but we am confused.....what now? Am the game over????

craziequeen said...

Dunno........

I know! Lets us play tag - you're it!

charlie

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I know I am "IT" I am all "IT" or so mine Mom says.......no Mom, I DO NOT have attitudes!!!