Sunday, July 06, 2008

Settling In

Hiya Sports Fans........ William here to report on my life at the Crazie Palace.I've been working on my 'feed me!' face - whaddyer fink?
After a test session, I decided to go back to using the litter tray.........
But I can haf a bath anywhere.........
I haf a new fur-iend - he's a duck, apparently.Charlie is a big old floofie wuss - he's ascareded of me!
[puff] [pant] Thundering Herd of Efelumps is a very tiring game...........
Sometimes I just floomps......wherever I want - of course.......
I'm beat - naptime!

William Cat

7 comments:

Max said...

Is Charlie playing THOE with you? It's very tiring but it's more fun with 2 kitties. Noisier, and it drives people nuts!

Just Ducky said...

You have a cute little tummy. Mum wants to give it lots of rubs.

Nomi said...

No wonder you needed a rest aftur all that activity. My miewmie has a fing about tummies too.

The Crew said...

No Mom could resist giving a treat to that handsome face!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you are very comfy!

Takie said...

Those are some great photos! No wonder you needed a rest after all that activity...


Dog Fence | Pet Solutions

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. You really have an adorable face when asking for treats. We would give them up right away to you. I guess it back to the litter pan after trying out the human way with the toilet. Great photos. Have a great day.
World of Animals